Thursday, April 24, 2014

Oh, the wonderful thing about writing...............

Writing.........it's one of the hardest things to teach in the beginning of the year, but the most wonderful thing to see at the end of the year!  It also helps that my kids LOVE to write.  They love when I tell them, "Today is a free write day!"  I get cheers like I have just announced we are going to watch Frozen for the third time! But in all seriousness, watching their writing improve throughout the year is one of my favorite parts of kindergarten.  I am just in awe at their amazing writing abilities!  Here is an example.  The picture on the left is one of my student's writing from 1st quarter, and the picture on the right is one of my student's writing from this week!  I LOVE TEACHING KINDERGARTEN!!!!
     
                                                                                             (I got the movie Frozen from the Easter                                                                                                          bunny and a kite too and candy too and my       (My favorite color is pink.)                                                  dad got a Frisbee and my mom got a book.)


No comments:

Post a Comment